Sunday, August 22, 2010

Explanation...you ask?

Where have I been?

I wish I could tell you that I have locked myself in a room and I have completely caught up with all my scrapping.

Not so.

I wish I could tell you that I have been cooking up a storm to find easy, yummy delicious recipes to share on here.

Not so.

I wish I could tell you that my husband whisked me off to some remote island for the last three weeks and there was no internet connection.

Not so.

Truth is...
I haven't scrapped since last month.  My family has eaten out more in the last few weeks than I would like to admit and my husband did whisk me off....not to a remote island but to the beach in our teeny tiny RV.  But hey, a vacation is a vacation, right?

But, despair no longer...I am back.

Check in tomorrow for Dinner and a Dare!

And it's not too late to try out the La Ti Da Challenge.  I'll give you til the end of the month to come up with something.  If I can get some entries, I may just go out and buy a prize!

~Jenn
Mama Scrapper

No comments:

Post a Comment