Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Adventure

Ever had a friend start a home business that they are SO excited about?  It becomes all they talk about.  They just simply can't wait to throw a party at your house.  How can you possibly say no?!?

I have had friends like that.  Thank God for Caller ID.  I knew when they were calling and I could avoid them and their party throwing schemes.  Seriously.

I swore I would never become one of those people.  Ever.

So I am happy to announce that I am the latest consultant of Close to My Heart Scrapbooking.  Want to throw a party?

Kidding! :)

The new consultant part is true.  But, I will not be throwing parties, unless you are dying to have one.  But, I will be placing orders.  Mostly for myself.  I love their products and their ideas.  I don't have a lot of time to get to the craft store anymore, so I thought this was a fun alternative.  I also love to entertain, so I thought it would be fun to have a few crops and workshops at my house.   For my first event, I am going to share a little TLC with you....

Treats, a Layout, and a Card.

If you leave in the Houston Area, I hope you will join me on Sunday, September 12th at 3 pm for a little fun.  If you don't leave near me, I will be sure and share the layout and card on this blog.

And if you would like to check out Close To My Heart, go here.  Let me know if you want to order something.  I plan on putting in an order on September 15th.  And because it is my very first order, I want to give my first customers 10% off!

I promise not to bombard you with my new business adventure.  No parties unless you want one.

Jenn
~Mama Scrapper

No comments:

Post a Comment