Friday, September 24, 2010

Please join me...

Where have I been?

Well the short answer to this question is EVERYWHERE---doing ministry work, preschool work, launching two home businesses and keeping house!!! 

The long answer to this question goes something like this...
I had every intention of setting this blog up as a community blog.  I never wanted to be the sole author.  I wanted a couple of contributors to keep it going on a near daily basis.  I thought it would be a great place to share scrapbooking ideas, kitchen recipes, and kid things.  So my question is, will you join me in this endeavor?

You do NOT have to be a writer.  Just a mom.  Even if you don't scrap, just share other things about motherhood.  

Unfortunately if I can't find some friends to help out, I don't think I can keep it going on my own and that breaks my heart.  Seriously.  Don't break my heart...

Are you in?

~Jenn
Mama Scrapper

No comments:

Post a Comment